There aren't anyt any equipment restrictions
The complete factor of those video games is that there aren't anyt any equipment restrictions. If there were, getting properly equipment might experience a good deal much less impactful, due to the fact you'd be always matched up towards evenly-geared gamers as you get increasingly stuff - you by no means absolutely get to experience like you are getting more potent, due to the fact you best get positioned towards humans as robust as you're.
It'd additionally suggest that, as a person with out equipment, you face a good deal extra linear development. If there are not gamers with properly equipment on your lobby, you're best going to get equipment thru sluggish PvE grinding and marginal upgrades. By going through gamers with properly equipment it way that even a brand-new participant can good fortune out and locate super stuff with the aid of using getting it off any other participant, whether or not thru outplaying, third-partying, scavenging, whatever.
Saying that it seems like pay-to-win video games due to the fact one aspect can get a bonus thru gambling does now no longer make any sense.
Also, you do now no longer want this many phrases or this a good deal italicization.
This is the precise equal parroted argument I pay attention from Purple Pub Stompers all of the time.
- How might proscribing the equipment you're capable of convey into Normal Dungeons impact how impactful properly equipment drops are. Good equipment is right equipment no matter in case you convey it into regular or excessive roller.
- How might this effect your cappotential to "experience such as you are becoming more potent". The crimson pub stompers are bringing withinside the genuine equal equipment each unmarried time. They are simply farming forex off of gamers that cannot compete with them. If something proscribing the equipment that you could convey into the dungeon complements your cappotential to experience such as you are becoming more potent given that purples can nonetheless drop in the dungeon.
- Yes losing 1 tier of rarity for a extra balanced sport might in truth be a extra liner development you're correct. That stated the probabilities of a "brand-new participant can good fortune out and locate super stuff with the aid of using getting it off any other participant" are the equal probabilities of a person strolling as much as you mid-in shape and simply losing all in their equipment at the ground then strolling right into a spike trap, due to the fact this is approximately the extent of good fortune you will want to defeat a equipped three stack of geared out gamers withinside the modern-day kingdom of the sport.
- I am now no longer announcing its Pay-to-win due to the fact one aspect can get a bonus thru gambling. I am evaluating the stability of the sport in its modern-day kingdom to the stability of Pay-to-win video games due to the fact they're extraordinarily comparable.
- I do want to have this many phrases due to the fact the those who are inclined to take a seat down down and examine all of them are much more likely to be the those who care extra approximately the stability of the sport than pub stomping new gamers in a demo.
I simply commenced gambling the sport and I don't experience just like the equipment issue is a problem. I are becoming stomped into the floor frequently now with the aid of using degree 20 humans with complete blue+ equipment, however I in my opinion felt like I should have outplayed them everytime (due to the fact I even have outplayed a number of them and killed them too, simply now no longer almost as often). Some died to random rng (traps, npcs bodyblocking, them simply being stuck low on health) and a few me and my pals absolutely simply outplayed with our not unusualplace equipment. And after that we had a outstanding time with best system till we made mistakes.
Don't understand how maximum humans experience approximately the equipment situation, however me and my pals don't see it as problematic (and it need to best affect „new“ gamers that haven't any Dark and Darker Gold/Dark and Darker Items)